DMX Green Series
High Power Green Laser
DMX60-532 | DMX100-532 | DMX150-532 | DMX200-532
- Power from 60 W to 200 W
- Compact form factor, consolidated controls within the laser head for ultimate ease-of-use operability via a GUI software
- Ideally sized power supply allows for ideal 19” rack-mount configurations (optional flange kit available)
- Simplest, high performance, monolithic laser head, with the driver contained in the laser head for the greatest efficiency.
- Pulse repetition rates from 1 to 50 kHz
- Proprietary twin pulse option†
- Dual head option available*, including GUI software adjustable turning mirrors, eliminating the need for manual adjustment
- Uniform beam profile
- Superior pulse to pulse stability
* All models can be configured as Dual Head, please see DM Dual Head series
† PI’s patented twin pulse mode provides double pulses from a single trigger signal from the single laser head. Energy ratio of the twin pulses and pulse separation between the twin pulses is user programmable
Owing to its intra-cavity patented technologies, the DMX YAG Green Series diode pumped laser has the simplest, most efficient design in a monolithic platform, while producing high power at 532 nm (up to 200W from single head and up to 400W from dual head) at kHz repetition rates.
In addition to its simple, efficient design, the outstanding thermal management allows the user to change repetition rate from 1 to 30kHz on lower power models and 1 to 50kHz on higher power models as desired. It is the best choice for high repetition rate pumping Ti:sapphire laser amplifiers and Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) applications. The single head DMX lasers offer a dual pulse feature and have proprietary driving electronics to control pulse separation and delay. In addition, the laser can be configured in the dual head option for sub μs pulse separations and even higher output powers.
Its technological superiority and high reliability has been verified by less than 1% service call request during the warranty period in the latest 24 months statistics. For even higher pulse energy or sub microsecond pulse separation PIV applications, each of these 6 models can be built into a dual head laser which will produce twice as much pulse energy as its single head counterpart.
Optimally Compact and Highly Reliable
- Improved, more compact form factor on the laser head.
- Integrated driver into the laser head, improving performance that would have otherwise been degraded when transduced over the umbilical. All controls are now operated by a software GUI via a RS232 connection from the laser head to a computer—a plug and play, quick start functionality highly beneficial to the user.
- Legacy model controllers are now simply a power supply, with an emergency off button, clearly visible in any event that may require such an operation. With a remarkably small form factor (at 2U) and a 19” rack-mount option, the user has the utmost versatility.
- For the Dual Head option, the adjustable turning mirrors are now adjusted via the software GUI rather than through manual adjustment.
- For traditional hardware operability via an external controller, please see the DM Green Series 60-200W (Multi-Mode) Brochure for the legacy model.