DM Dual Head Series
Nanosecond Lasers (Multi-Mode)
High Pulse Energy (Nd:YLF, 527nm)
DM2-527-20 | DM2-527-30 | DM2-527-40 | DM2-527-50 | DM2-527-60
High Power (Nd:YAG, 532nm)
DM2-532-60 | DM2-532-100 | DM2-532-150 | DM2-532-200
Download Brochure Here
- Patented highest pulse energy green laser in the dual head regime: Up to 200 mJ, Nd:YLF; Up to 400 W, Nd:YAG
- Exceptional repetition rate control: Single shot up to 10 kHz, Nd:YLF; 1 to 50 kHz, Nd:YAG; Option up to 15 kHz available for Nd:YLF
- Excellent pulse stability: < 0.5% rms
- Proprietary Twin Pulse mode option for Quad Pulse in the Dual Head configuration: Generation of up to 4 pulses from a single trigger signal. Controllable pulse separation down to < 1 µs for Dual Head.
- TEM00 beam option available. Contact us.
- Unmatched reliability: < 1% service call requests within the warranty period in the latest 24-month statistics
Photonics Industries’ DM2 Series Dual Head Nd:YLF and Nd:YAG green nanosecond lasers combine remarkably high pulse energies (up to 200 mJ) or high average powers (up to 400 W) with a simple, rugged, and efficient form factor, all within a Dual Head configuration. Single head versions are available (see standard DM1 Series brochure). The proprietary resonator design ideally fulfills the needs of both research and industry, from PIV research, to providing the necessary high energy for laser thermal processing or annealing applications in an industrial, compact form factor.
 US Patents #7,346,092 Diode side pumped high pulse energy Nd:YLF lasers, #7,082,149 High power diode side pumped solid state laser