FS Series Femtosecond Lasers
FS1-1030-5 | FS1-1030-25 | FS1-1030-50 | FS2-1030-75 | FS2-1030-100
FS1-515-2.5 | FS1-515.15 | FS1-515.30 | FS2-515-40 | FS2-515-55
FS1-343-2 | FS1-343-10 | FS1-343-15 | FS2-343-20 | FS2-343-30
- High power laser (up to 100 W in IR) with ultra-short pulse (~400 fs)
- Variable pulse width (can be increased from specified)
- Wide range of wavelengths: 1030 nm, 515 nm, 343 nm, and 257 nm available upon request.
- The most compact, rugged, All-in-One fs laser
- Repetition rates up to 40MHz
- Excellent TEM00 beam with typical M2 ~1.2
- Exceptional Beam Pointing Stability < 20 μrad
- PEC (Power or Pulse Energy Control)
- PSO (Position Synchronized Output) support for external triggering to any arbitrary PRF while maintaining a constant, stable pulse energy with low jitter.
- Burst Mode for individually controllable bursts of pulses with variable separations.
- POD (Pulse-On-Demand), where a burst of pulses with separation equal to the PRF, can be triggered internally, externally, or continuously, while maintaining constant pulse energy.
The FS provides from 5W to 100W of IR (GRN, UV and DUV outputs also available) on the simplest, most compact AIO (All-in-One) platform with up to 40MHz PRF output for processing at highest throughput with polygon scanners.
The user-friendly control interface allows Total Pulse Control and Burst Mode operation, where a user selectable number of pulses with adjustable incremental separation and programable amplitude can be released in an envelope, further enabling ablation rate increases on many materials. With adjustable repetition rate, the user can change the operating PRF and change the operating power or pulse energy through PEC (Power or Pulse Energy Control) function on the fly to maximize process flexibility.FS_Series_Brochure_20220705-1