RX Series Low Power Picosecond Lasers
Low Power Picosecond Laser
RX-1064-10 | RX-1064-30 | RX-532-5 | RX-532-20 | RX-355-3 | RX-355-12
- Short pulse (< 10ps for IR, ~7ps for Green and UV) laser
- Wide range of wavelengths: 1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm. 266 nm available upon request.
- The most compact, rugged, All-in-One form factor
- The highest efficiency ps laser with power consumption < 400 W typical
- Repetition rates from single shot up to 8MHz
- Excellent TEM00 beam with typical M2 ≤ 1.2
- Exceptional Beam Pointing Stability < 20 μrad
- PEC (Power or Pulse Energy Control)
- PSO (Position Synchronized Output) support for external triggering to any arbitrary PRF while maintaining a constant, stable pulse energy with low jitter.
- Burst Mode for individually controllable bursts of up to 10 pulses with a separation of 14 ns.
- POD (Pulse-On-Demand), where a burst of pulses with separation equal to the PRF, can be triggered internally, externally, or continuously, while maintaining constant pulse energy.
With patented pulse selection and over a thousand picosecond lasers shipped worldwide, the RX Series lasers, with its new revolutionary packaging has smaller form factor and higher performance compared to its ancestor, the RGH series. The RX now provides from 10W to 100W of IR, 5W to 70W of Green and 3W to 45W of UV output powers on the simplest, most compact AIO (All-in-One) platform from single shot to 2MHz (optional to 8MHz).
Low Cost of Ownership
Proprietary technologies enable the RX Series lasers to provide twice as much pulse energy as comparable competitors’ systems. Such high pulse energies allow for process efficiency optimization by spatial scaling, since the beam can be split numerous times to simultaneously feed multiple work stations yielding the lowest Cost of Ownership (COO).
Robust and Industrial Laser
Photonics Industries picosecond lasers have proven their robustness for even the most demanding industrial manufacturing environments for applications ranging from metal engraving/marking, LED dicing, thin film removal, small feature structuring, glass, sapphire and ceramics cutting, drilling, etc. to 3D LIDAR.RX-Low-Power-Brochure-2021