Photonics Industries, the pioneer of intracavity solid-state harmonic lasers, has introduced a new line of femtosecond (fs) pulse width lasers, the FSX Series, with a user specifiable pulse width to fill the gap of those apps that require a few ps, sub ps all the way down to 350fs for target applications such as:
- Ultrafast high precision cutting, drilling, welding, scribing, marking, intra-marking, patterning, de-paneling with the smallest heat affected zone (HAZ)
- Flat Panel Display Repair, LCD/LED/OLED Repair
- Hydrophobic Material Manufacturing, Hydrophilic Material Manufacturing, Ultrafast Laser Assisted Etching (ULAE) Systems, Complex 3D Surface Micro-structuring
- Terahertz (THz) Generation, High Harmonic Generation (HHG), X-Ray Generation, OPO Amplifier Systems
- Laser Particle Accelerator Systems
- Angle/Time-resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy Systems, Femtosecond-stimulated Raman Spectroscopy (FSRS) Systems, Multi-photon Fluorescence Microscopy Systems
In addition to the user specifiable pulse width from 350 fs to 20 ps, the FSX Series laser, with its new revolutionary packaging has a smaller form factor and higher performance compared to other fs laser competitors. The FSX provides from 5W to 80W of IR, with optional green, UV and DUV outputs on the simplest, most compact AIO (All-in-One) platform all with a TEM00 mode quality (i.e., M2 ~1.3) at high repetition rates up to 40MHz PRF output for processing at highest throughput with polygon scanners. The user-friendly control interface allows Total Pulse Control and Burst Mode operation, where a user selectable number of pulses with adjustable incremental separation and programable amplitude can be released in an envelope, further enabling ablation rate increases on many materials. With adjustable repetition rate, the user can change the operating PRF and change the operating power or pulse energy through PEC (Power or Pulse Energy Control) function on the fly to maximize process flexibility.
Laser Focus World’s Sneak peek: SPIE Photonics West 2022 exhibitor products
Sneak peek: SPIE Photonics West 2022 exhibitor products | Laser Focus World
Look for us at SPIE Photonics West 2022 and let’s discuss how our FSX Series femtosecond laser can meet your application demands.
Have any laser requirements in 2022? Or do you have any feedback for us? Come and visit our booth (#5005).